Jim Hoffman is a Director of our Company. Since joining the company in 2015, he is primarily responsible for the overall management, marketing and technology strategy of our Company.
Prior to joining us, Mr. Hoffman had over 40 years of experience in the technology, marketing and entertainment businesses. Throughout his career, he founded a number of business, including:
• Computers Etc., which was a chain of computer retail stores, where he served as executive vice president from 1977 to 1982 mainly responsible for its sales and marketing functions and international expansion management;
• Seequa Computer Corporation, which was a manufacturer of portable computers, where he served as executive vice president from 1982 to 1985 mainly responsible for its sales and marketing functions and R&D matters;
• Journal Graphics Inc., which was a broadcast transcript company, where he served as the president and chief executive officer from 1992 to 1994 mainly responsible for its executive management and strategy;
• Bigfoot Interactive, which was a provider of electronic marketing solutions, where he served as chief executive officer from 1995 to 2000 mainly responsible for its executive management and strategy; and
• Section 101, which is an interactive marketing agency, where he served as chief technical officer from 2003 to 2015 mainly responsible for its technology matters, strategic development and marketing functions.